However, against all expectation, I began to find this funny:
- Quixotematic can't sweat!
- Quixotematic has a bifurcated penis.
- If you break Quixotematic, you will get seven years of bad luck.
- Quixotematic can be seen from space.
- All the moons of the Solar System are named after characters from Greek and Roman mythology, except the moons of Uranus, which are named after Quixotematic.
- Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw Quixotematic into a volcano it would stop erupting!
- If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Quixotematic!
- You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching Quixotematic.
- If Quixotematic was life size, he would stand 7 ft 2 inches tall and have a neck twice the size of a human.
- California is the biggest exporter of Quixotematic in the world!
Some of these are actually true.